Friday, August 9

Crochet Accessories!!!


Here they are ------ the crochet accessories.  There is the crochet heart, the crochet poinsettia, the crochet butterfly, and a crochet flower.  The flower is an older pattern that has already been covered, but I decided to throw it in too (since it can also be attached to a hairband or whatever by way of a button).

First, the crochet heart.  This design is the easiest and works up the quickest.  Someday, I'm going to make a Valentine heart garland for my fireplace using this crochet heart pattern.  Enough said, here is the link to the you tube "how to" video I made:




Next, is the crochet poinsettia.  I love this and it is very fun to crochet.  I think it will be very pretty for you on a sweater or coat in the wintertime.  The crocheted poinsettia would also be so cute on your purse or handbag or crocheted hat.



Here's the link for the "how to" video for the crocheted poinsettia:



Last, but not least is the fun crochet butterfly.  This one is a little more involved.  It has a yarn color change and some back and forthing for the antennaes and wings.  But it works up quickly after you have completed one of them and kids (girls mostly) love them!
Here's the link for the "how to" video for the crochet buttherflies:




Oh, the flower can be found in an older post at:  How to crochet a flower

One more thing, these crochet accessories for hairbands, sweaters, hats, bags, bedrooms, or towels, etc., can also be crocheted with crochet thread instead of yarn.  The items in the picture below are done with a size "F" hook and size 3 crochet thread.  The crochet thread gives them lacy, delicate look.



And just one more thing again, if you are interested, here is a link to the you tube video I did for crocheting the hat:


What fun projects and I love projects that I can make for myself and as gifts for others.  These crochet items fit the bill ;)

I hope you have so much fun making them!

5 comments:

  1. Hi again, these are just lovely. I have never made a hat before but am going to have a try now. You are so talented and always give such excellent advice, whenever I am stuck I always come to your blog, it is fab
    Thank you
    Lots of love
    Dorothy
    :-)xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. please have you the pattern as I find it so hard to crochet and watch the video at the same time the hat and flower, love your work regards Wendy ---email littleal1@bigpond.com.au my granddaughters will love it thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your youtube video on how to make crocheted flowers! I am just starting to make chemo hats for a charity and wanted so badly to make them prettier. I decided to look for a video, found yours and just finished my first flower. It's beautiful! I love it and will be making many more. Thank you for opening a whole new chapter for me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy, Thanks for your sweet comments. What a super thing you are doing with the chemo hats, that is SO awesome! You are so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mom of 5 Daughters :o)

    I am a brand new crocheteer, living in Denmark. I was searching forever to find a good tutorial for a flower. With yours, all my problems are solved! Your guide is excellent. I am contemplating on building a blog. Would you mind if I include your wonderful tutorials - of course with a reference to you as well?

    Crochet greetings from Denmark :o)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your wonderful comments

Wanna learn something else? Just click.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...